选调生考试也叫“优大生”、“调干生”，它是各省市区党委组织部门有计划地从高等院校选调品学兼优的应届大学本科及其以上的毕业生、选拔具有2年以上基层工作经历的大学生'村官'到基层工作，并作为党政领导干部后备人选和县级以上党政机关高素质的工作人员人选进行重点培养，从中挑选出优秀分子，逐级补充到各级党政领导干部队伍中去，这批毕业生简称“选调生”。 Non-directed student selection: The student selection examination is also called "excellent student" and "adjusted student". It is a provincial and municipal party committee organization department that systematically selects fresh graduates and higher graduates who have a good academic background and higher education. Select and select college students 'village officials' who have more than 2 years of work experience at the grass-roots level to work as grassroots candidates for party and government leaders and candidates for high-quality staff in party and government agencies at or above the county level to select outstanding members They are gradually added to the ranks of party and government leading cadres at all levels. These graduates are referred to as "selected graduates." Students can be directly recruited as civil servants after being selected for examination.
是指部分省份面向国内部分重点高校定向选调一批全日制应届优秀大学毕业生。 Directional selection and selection: refers to the selection and selection of a group of outstanding full-time graduates from some provinces to some key domestic universities.  The orientation and selection work is a new breakthrough in the introduction of provincial cadre talents, and is a green channel to attract high-level talents.
In the past, there was no unified national or provincial or municipal enrollment examination. Most county-level units have uniformly enrolled for examinations. Now, all regions are gradually compiled by the state and city statistics into the entry plan, unified organization of examinations, and uniform recruitment. Registration for examinations is generally implemented in the first, second half or spring, autumn and quarter.
For more announcements, please check: Column for Selective Examination ( http://fh-logis.com/xds/kaoshi/2295/ )
In addition to the registration requirements for graduates in general, in addition to the general national civil servants' registration requirements, it also requires excellent students with good political quality, who are interested in party and government work and have potential for development. Mainly selected undergraduates, Communist Party members, graduates and outstanding students and Miyoshi students.
You can refer to the basic conditions for selecting students for registration:
(1) Excellent students who are interested in party and government work and have development potential;
(2) Must pass the selection and recruitment examination. The selection target has a strong sense of enterprise and responsibility, volunteers to work at the grass-roots level, is physically and mentally healthy, can adapt to the needs of grass-roots work, is diligent, dedicated, and willing to contribute;
(3) CPC members (including reserve party members);
(4) New graduates who are recruited in the national plan of the general colleges and universities of the country and have full-time university degree or above, have excellent academic performance, solid basic knowledge, can graduate on time and obtain the corresponding academic degree certificate. Since 2011, some provinces that have participated in grass-roots service projects and qualified graduates from previous colleges and universities (such as university student village officials, “three support and one support” personnel) can also participate in the examination;
(5) Undergraduate students must be college-level or higher “Three Good Students”, “Excellent Student Leaders” or second-class awards or “Outstanding Student Scholarships”, and postgraduate students must be college or higher “Three Good Graduates”, “Outstanding Graduate Leaders” Winner of the "Graduate Scholarship";
(6) Previous college graduates (such as university student village officials, "three supporters, one supporter", etc.) who have participated in grass-roots service projects and meet the selection and transfer requirements apply. The provinces are generally relaxed in terms of age.
There are also differences in the examination subjects for different recruitment positions. Generally speaking, the test (mostly including the public foundation) is applied for, or the test and the public foundation, individual test documents are written, and some are added to the professional test. Follow the instructions on the recruitment announcement.
Some provinces and municipalities have gradually moved closer to the national civil servant recruitment examination subjects, such as Hubei, Shandong and other places. The candidates for examinations for examinations are "Administrative Occupational Ability Test" and "Application". In some provinces and municipalities, the selective examinations have not been completely consistent with the national civil servant recruitment examinations. For example, Chongqing, Tianjin and other places, the selective examination subjects are "comprehensive knowledge" and "application theory" two subjects.
There is no uniform standard for selecting and transferring examination textbooks by provinces, and the state does not specify textbooks. The exact test content needs to be determined according to the recruitment announcement and the requirements of the reported position.